DxKeeper WSJT-X JTAlert settings

mike.09@...

I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO’s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.

I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.

Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.

I’ve tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO�s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.

I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.

Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.

I've tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.

+ As a first step, I suggest carefully reviewing the configuration instructions here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert

+ If those don't get you going, then post a request for help here:

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support

Michael Fehrenbach <mike.09@...>

Dave, that’s the setup I followed

Michael Fehrenbach

On Feb 16, 2021, at 8:41 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO�s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.

I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.

Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.

I've tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.

+ As a first step, I suggest carefully reviewing the configuration instructions here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert

+ If those don't get you going, then post a request for help here:

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support

Dave, that’s the setup I followed
+ OK. Since that error message is being reported by JTAlert, bringing it to Laurie VK3AMA's attention is your best bet. If Laurie needs my assistance, he knows where to find me; we have worked together for many years.

Michael Fehrenbach <mike.09@...>

I’m new to this group, how to I contact Laurie? Can you provide email?

Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

On Feb 16, 2021, at 8:51 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
Dave, that’s the setup I followed
+ OK. Since that error message is being reported by JTAlert, bringing it to Laurie VK3AMA's attention is your best bet. If Laurie needs my assistance, he knows where to find me; we have worked together for many years.

I’m new to this group, how to I contact Laurie? Can you provide email?

+ I provided the URL to the JTAlert support group in the last sentence of my previous post:

https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/199859

Joe Subich, W4TV

In JT Alert ...

Settings -> Manage Settings -> Logging Increase the time in the
"Check QSO Log Record" box.

Apparently your system is slow and does not respond quickly enough
when JT Alert tries to confirm that the QSO has been logged correctly.

On 2021-02-16 8:27 PM, Michael Fehrenbach wrote:
I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO’s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.
I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.
Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.
I’ve tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.
Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

Michael Fehrenbach <mike.09@...>

Thanks. I didn’t read the note that says to increase the time from the default of 2 seconds if a check fails error appears.

It’s good to have more than one eye taking a look. I’ll give it a try.

Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

On 2021-02-16 8:27 PM, Michael Fehrenbach wrote:
I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO’s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.
I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.
Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.
I’ve tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.
Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

Joe Subich, W4TV

Yes, mine is set at 5 sec.

On 2021-02-16 8:27 PM, Michael Fehrenbach wrote:
I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO’s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.
I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.
Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.
I’ve tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.
Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

Michael Fehrenbach <mike.09@...>

Thant did the trick. I now have to refine my preferences and away I go! 😃😷😷

73

Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

On 2021-02-16 8:27 PM, Michael Fehrenbach wrote:
I am probably missing something. I have completed the settings for WSJT-X, JTAlert and DXKeeper so that FT-8 QSO’s will be logged from WSJT via JTAlert to DXKeeper.
I get the following error message after acknowledging the QSO when the WSJT log window closes.
Error message: DXKeeper file: Unable to confirm QSO logged.
I’ve tried just about everything to resolve this but am at a dead end. Any help would be appreciated.
Michael Fehrenbach W9MRF

df6dbf@...

I had also issues at this point a few days ago.
Caused by the "Callbook-Lookup". www.hamqth.com was down for a moment and so dxkeeper was running in an timeout.

I tried also to increase the time but after a few hours Hamqth was back and everything fine again. :)

73s Holger, DF6DBF