From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXKeeper Window Missing
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:23:17 -0400

Close all DXLab Apps except Launcher and DXKeeper.
Open Launcher -> Config and click the "RESET" button in
the bottom row.

This will move DXKeeper and all its windows to the Primary
monitor.

On 2021-06-20 10:09 AM, Fred - NA2U wrote:
I am using Windows 10 Pro with a 3-monitor configuration. Yesterday I removed one monitor, replaced it with a new one, and moved another monitor.

When I start DXKeeper its icon appears on the task bar but the window does not open on any monitor. I have tried the the various windows arrangement settings by right-clicking on the task bar without success. When I hover the mouse over the DXKeeper icon on the task bar it shows DXKeeper but the “preview” window is blank.

Any suggestions about how to recover? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Truck Strikes People at Pride Parade, Killing 1
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/60cf518ca9f80518c6ee7st03vuc1
Sunrise Hike Ends in Tragedy in Wyoming
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/60cf518ccd5d4518c6ee7st03vuc2
Nationwide Events Mark Juneteenth