Topics

DXKeeper window keeps randomly changing configuration to larger format

John K3TN

Haven't been able to figure this one out:

Pretty much on a daily basis, the DXKeeper main window upper screen will expand to a larger format, usually by causing the QSL box on the confg screen to be checked, occasionally it is the Awards box. Unchecking those boxes returns DXkeeper display to my preferred size that fits on my screen.

Is there some setting that could be causing that to happen?

Thanks and 73 John K3TN

Haven't been able to figure this one out:

Pretty much on a daily basis, the DXKeeper main window upper screen will expand to a larger format, usually by causing the QSL box on the confg screen to be checked, occasionally it is the Awards box. Unchecking those boxes returns DXkeeper display to my preferred size that fits on my screen.

+ When DXKeeper encounters a logged QSO with an item that is erroneous or invalid, it automatically makes visible the panel in which that item is present so that you see the item’s flashing blue or red label.

John K3TN

Thanks, Dave - I've been watching to see what the common denominator error is. Seems like "MyHome" box is flashing. Hovering over it says to double click on label to set. Did so, in the config screen MyHome seems to be the default - somewhere else to look?

73 John K3TN

Thanks, Dave - I've been watching to see what the common denominator error is. Seems like "MyHome" box is flashing. Hovering over it says to double click on label to set. Did so, in the config screen MyHome seems to be the default - somewhere else to look?

+ Are you referring to the box labeled "myQTH" in the QSL panel?

+ If so, please select the Main window's "my QTHs" tab; on this tab, have you defined a myQTH whose ID in the upper-left corner is set to "MyHome" ?