Topics

DXKeeper Window

Rick Arzadon - N8XI

Because of RFI problems I removed a 19 inch LED monitor and replaced it with a 17 inch LCD monitor.

In DXKeeper if I choose any of the 8 boxes to the right of the Log QSO's area (Auxilary thru User-defined)
The boxes are still visible but the Auxilary thru User-defined text can no longer be seen.

I can't seem to expand the right side of the window.
In fact I just tried and I cant expand nor contract  the window horizontally when one of the boxes are selected.
Vertically, no problem.

Thanks
73, Rick - N8XI

Rick Arzadon - N8XI

Well under the General Tab >>> Main "Log QSOs" options >>>

I unticked "Display panels in two columns"

I guess that will have to suffice until I get a larger Monitor???

73, Rick - N8XI

Well under the General Tab >>> Main "Log QSOs" options >>>

I unticked "Display panels in two columns"

I guess that will have to suffice until I get a larger Monitor???

+ You need a monitor with sufficient horizontal resolution to display the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab with the "Display panels in two columns" option enabled: at least 1024 pixels.

+ To make displayed text and images easier to read, Windows can be configured to use a lower resolution than what the monitor can display, so check the Resolution settings in the Display section of the Windows Control Panel.

+ Check out this article by Dave W6DE, as it does a nice job of explaining the relationship between resolution and physical size.

73,

Dave, AA^YQ

Dave AA6YQ

The article referred to below is here: