Topics

DXKeeper VUCC Realtime display for QO-100 QSO's

Lakshman Bijanki

Hi Dave,

I am using DXKeeper Ver 14.9.3. I am logging my QO-100 qso's and I have received LoTW confirmations for some of the QSO's. I am tracking Satellite VUCC and the Progress tab displays the current status correctly (Grids confirmed, VUCC Status)

However, I do not see the confirmed QO-100 grids in the Realtime window (Realtime tracking for VUCC has been enabled). I see Realtime info for grids confirmed on other satellites (AO-91, AO-92) though.
Any ideas on what I need to fix?

73 de Lucky / VU2LBW

I am using DXKeeper Ver 14.9.3. I am logging my QO-100 qso's and I have received LoTW confirmations for some of the QSO's. I am tracking Satellite VUCC and the Progress tab displays the current status correctly (Grids confirmed, VUCC Status)

However, I do not see the confirmed QO-100 grids in the Realtime window (Realtime tracking for VUCC has been enabled). I see Realtime info for grids confirmed on other satellites (AO-91, AO-92) though.

+ Do your QSOs made via the QO-100 satellite specify the Propagation Mode item as SAT and specify the Satellite Name item as QO-100?

+ On what band were these QO-100 QSOs made?

+ Did you make your QO-100 QSOs from the same "myQTH" as you used to make your AO-91 and AO-92 QSOs?

Lakshman Bijanki

Hi Dave, my inputs below:

+ Do your QSOs made via the QO-100 satellite specify the Propagation Mode item as SAT and specify the Satellite Name item as QO-100?

VU2LBW: yes, all of them specify Propagation mode as SAT and the Satellite name is set to QO-100.

+ On what band were these QO-100 QSOs made?

VU2LBW: QO-100 uplink is on 13cm and downlink is on 3cm. (All VUCC band and Satellite option ticked in Awards config)

+ Did you make your QO-100 QSOs from the same "myQTH" as you used to make your AO-91 and AO-92 QSOs?

VU2LBW: Yes.

Like I mentioned, VUCC Progress shows all confirmed grids and VUCC status for QO-100 qso’s, but the QO-100 grids worked/confirmed/verified for QO-100 qso’s don’t show up in the Realtime  display.

Thanks & 73 de Lucky / VU2LBW

Dave AA6YQ

Lucky, please place you log file (it's suffix is .mdb) in a zip archive, attach the zip archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Lakshman Bijanki

Done.
Thanks Dave.
73 de Lucky / VU2LBW

Dave AA6YQ

Thanks for sending me your log file, Lucky. The behavior you report is the result of a defect in DXKeeper: Satellite QSOs made on bands on 13cm and above are not correctly included in the realtime VUCC progress display. I have corrected this defect in the next version of DXKeeper, and sent it to you to try.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!