DXKeeper - QSL window

kdsipi@...

In the QSL window how do I get to auto fill the QSL address.
I have been using the CBA button and that works fine but to slow to do that for every QSO.
Thank You

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below]

In the QSL window how do I get to auto fill the QSL address.
I have been using the CBA button and that works fine but to slow to do that for every QSO.

+ To add a postal address to an entry in the QSL Queue, double-click the entry. In the "QSL Editor" window that appears, click the "Callsign lookup" panel's Callsign or Manager button as appropriate; then click the Save button.

+ If you want each QSO to automatically be augmented with Callbook information when it's logged via DXKeeper's Capture window or via its Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, check the "Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs" box in the lower-right corner of the Configuration window's Callbook tab.

kdsipi@...

Thanks Dave 73
K9KDS