Topics

DXKeeper QRZ lookup

Steve GW4BKG

Whilst I appreciate that it is possible to have qrz.com populate information into a DXKeeper log record there are some times when the QSL information is contained further down in a qrz.com page.
Is there a way that the actual orz.com page can be called up from a log entry - perhaps via a right click of the mouse on the CBA tab.
Thanks
Steve
GW4BKG

Whilst I appreciate that it is possible to have qrz.com populate information into a DXKeeper log record there are some times when
the QSL information is contained further down in a qrz.com page.
Is there a way that the actual orz.com page can be called up from a log entry - perhaps via a right click of the mouse on the CBA
tab.

+ Yes:

1. direct the DXLab Launcher to install and run Pathfinder:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLRouteDiscovery>

2. configure Pathfinder's QRZ.com search to be "automatic" whenever a new callsign is selected:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SpecifyAutomaticSearch>

Steve GW4BKG

Thanks Dave,
Another function I was unaware of !