Topics

Dxkeeper - QRZ.com

ON7KR

Dear,

Let me start to thank you all for this amazing piece of software, which I’m using since 2003.

I recently moved DXLAB to another PC. I’ve done this before. Until now, always without any problems.
This time things didn’t go smoothly but I managed to fix everything, except for one problem.

When I click CBA in DXKeeper,  info from QRZ.com is retrieved, however EXCEPT for the QSL info.
The VIA field in DXKeeper will always remain empty while QRZ. com shows QSL info.
I have no clue what is causing this,  hence my question.

Thanks in advance for your help.

73

Rudi, ON7KR

I recently moved DXLAB to another PC. I've done this before. Until now, always without any problems.
This time things didn't go smoothly but I managed to fix everything, except for one problem.

When I click CBA in DXKeeper, info from QRZ.com is retrieved, however EXCEPT for the QSL info.
The VIA field in DXKeeper will always remain empty while QRZ. com shows QSL info.
I have no clue what is causing this, hence my question.

+ On the Configuration window's Callbook tab, which callbook do you have selected?

+ What's an example of a callsign for which a callbook lookup does not populate the "Via" item?

ON7KR

Thanks for your swift reply Dave.

The problem has been resolved by restoring backups of the Primary and Secondary Subdivision Databases in the path \DXLab\DXKeeper\Databases.

73.

Rudi, ON7KR