Topics

DXKeeper Overwrite Duplicates

segwin

Hello All,

I've had some problems with my logbook and RST snt/rcv (missing from a lot of QSOs). I can use ADIF Master to repair these but I can't find an option -> Import QSO -> Overwrite Duplicates.

Is there an option for this???

Thanks & 73

Terry / K8TJM

I've had some problems with my logbook and RST snt/rcv (missing from a lot of QSOs). I can use ADIF Master to repair these but I can't find an option -> Import QSO -> Overwrite Duplicates.

+ Let me be certain that I understand: you'd like to apply the same corrections to multiple QSOs in your log. You know you can do that with ADIF Master, but you don't know how to incorporate the changes back into your log.

+ Do I have it right?

+ If so, take a look at

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/ModifyLog.htm

+ Be sure to backup your log before using the "Modify QSOs" panel: Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button.

+ Note: to do this with ADIF Master, you'd have to export all of your QSOs to an ADIF file, use ADIF Master to make the desired changes, delete all of the QSOs in your log, and then import the ADIF file created by ADIF. Using DXKeeper's "Modify QSOs" panel to make changes "en masse" is much simpler and less prone to operator error.