DXkeeper not changing LoTW "Y" to "V"

Fred Roberts

Hey to the group. Fred, WB4QOC here. I recently sent an application into LoTW to have 63 QSOs "verified" so that I could apply for my 5BDXCC award. The next day I noticed that all of these QSOs had moved from the "LoTW QSLs in Process" to the "DXCC Credits Awarded" column on my LoTW Account Status page. I have since synced my LoTW QSOs and QSLs in DXkeeper. I then ran a discrepancy report, and it reported that every one of the 63 QSOs were logged in DXkeeper as Confirmed, but LoTW reports them as Verified.
I know that DXkeeper does this automatically, but apparently it did not this time....or while I was doing some other award investigating (specifically for WAZ which I decided I did not want to pursue and I cleared the submission) I messed up a process.
So, is there any way to re-sync the LoTW verified QSOs that are reported as confirmed in DXkeeper?
Thanks,
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

Fred Roberts

Follow-up....nevermind. I had started a submission report, got interrupted, and never completed it.
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred