Topics

DXKeeper not automatically filling in Addresses

David Merchant - K1DLM

Hello,

I'm currently using DXkeeper v15.9.6 with WSJT-X v2.2.2 and JTAlert 2.16.16.  The issue I'm having is that all the FT8 QSO's populate into the logbook ok, but DXKeeper isn't doing an automatic lookup of the station's address.  I'm having to press the CBA for each QSO individually.  I remember setting an option to automatically look up the address, but I can't seem to locate the button at the moment.  Any thoughts on how to make this work?

Thanks & 73,

Dave
K1DLM

I'm currently using DXkeeper v15.9.6 with WSJT-X v2.2.2 and JTAlert 2.16.16.  The issue I'm having is that all the FT8 QSO's populate into the logbook ok, but DXKeeper isn't doing an automatic lookup of the station's address.  I'm having to press the CBA for each QSO individually.  I remember setting an option to automatically look up the address, but I can't seem to locate the button at the moment.  Any thoughts on how to make this work?

+ Please review the configuration instructions in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CallbookLookup>

+ Especially note the first bullet point in the "Configuring DXKeeper" section: check the "Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs" box.

+ If the above advice doesn't get you going, please let me know.

I'm currently using DXkeeper v15.9.6 with WSJT-X v2.2.2 and JTAlert 2.16.16.  The issue I'm having is that all the FT8 QSO's populate into the logbook ok, but DXKeeper isn't doing an automatic lookup of the station's address.  I'm having to press the CBA for each QSO individually.  I remember setting an option to automatically look up the address, but I can't seem to locate the button at the moment.  Any thoughts on how to make this work?
+ Since you're logging QSOs via JT-Alert, see step 2.e in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>