DXKeeper marathon results not showing up after moving to new computer

Phil Deaver

My computer crashed and I moved files to the new computer. Most items are working fine (DX keeper logs, DX View, DXCC progress, WAS progress) but the Marathon progress isn't working. Shows zero zones, zero countries. I've downloaded the 2021 spreadsheet and hit "recompute". Still lack of all QSOs.
Suggestions?
Phil WR7T

My computer crashed and I moved files to the new computer. Most items are working fine (DX keeper logs, DX View, DXCC progress, WAS progress) but the Marathon progress isn't working. Shows zero zones, zero countries. I've downloaded the 2021 spreadsheet and hit "recompute". Still lack of all QSOs.
Suggestions?

+ Before your computer crashed, did you direct the Launcher to populate a Workspace with all of your DXLab application settings? If so, copy this Workspace to your new computer, terminate all DXLab applications except the Launcher, and direct the Launcher to load all DXLab application settings from the Workspace.

Phil Deaver

Dave-
I had a two month old Workspace backup. I loaded that as you suggested and the marathon results show up now. Thank you so much for the assistance and quick response.
Phil WR7T

I had a two month old Workspace backup. I loaded that as you suggested and the marathon results show up now.

+ Excellent. Well done, Phil!