DXKeeper Logging Loop

Dave WA7DH

Using DXLab with WSJTX and JTAlert.  Been working fine for a long time.  Today updated DXKeeper to 16.1.9.  First ft8 contact made put DXKeeper and JTAlert in a loop logging same contact over and over.  Finally killed JTAlert and had to delete 20+ duplicate log entries from DXKeeper.  Using JTAlert 2.50.2, WSJTX 2.3.1, Windows 10 with latest updates and all latest updates in DXLab.

Any suggestions things to check?

Dave WA7DH

Using DXLab with WSJTX and JTAlert.  Been working fine for a long time.  Today updated DXKeeper to 16.1.9.  First ft8 contact made put DXKeeper and JTAlert in a loop logging same contact over and over.  Finally killed JTAlert and had to delete 20+ duplicate log entries from DXKeeper.  Using JTAlert 2.50.2, WSJTX 2.3.1, Windows 10 with latest updates and all latest updates in DXLab.

Any suggestions things to check?

+ In the configuration you're using, DXKeeper executes the "Log QSO" directives it receives from JT-Alert. Based on previous comments posted by JT-Alert developer Laurie VK3AMA, it is possible to configure JT-Alert in a manner that results in "Log QSO" directives being continuously sent to DXKeeper. I suggest that you seek assistance here:

https://hamapps.groups.io

Joe Subich, W4TV

Make sure the "Secondary UDP Server" in *WSJTX* (File -> Settings
-> Reporting) is *NOT* enabled.

Also, make sure the UDP Transmission port in JTAlert (Settings ->
Manage Settings -> Logging -> Last QSO API) is *NOT* the same as
the "UDP Server Port number" in *WSJT* (File -> Settings ->
Reporting).

On 2021-07-08 1:05 PM, Dave WA7DH wrote:
Using DXLab with WSJTX and JTAlert.  Been working fine for a long time.  Today updated DXKeeper to 16.1.9.  First ft8 contact made put DXKeeper and JTAlert in a loop logging same contact over and over.  Finally killed JTAlert and had to delete 20+ duplicate log entries from DXKeeper.  Using JTAlert 2.50.2, WSJTX 2.3.1, Windows 10 with latest updates and all latest updates in DXLab.
Any suggestions things to check?
Dave WA7DH

Dave WA7DH

I had changes to used FD logging software over mesh instead of DXLab for Field Day.  Thought had everything changed back but missed one port setting.  Got working again.  Thanks everyone.

Dave WA7DH

I had changes to used FD logging software over mesh instead of DXLab for Field Day.  Thought had everything changed back but missed one port setting.

+ Which setting was that, Dave? I'll add a note to the documentation.