Dxkeeper is there a setting to Insure I don't upload same contacts #file

K7OI-Mark

In dx keeper is there a setting or way to be sure I haven't already uploaded logs to lotw and eqsl b4.
Other than writing down or remembering last upload?
--
73's

K7OI (Mark)
Portable 7 Utah

Gilbert Baron W0MN

DXKeeper handles that. It knows what if has successfully uploaded

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 7:23 PM K7OI-Mark <K7OIML@...> wrote:
In dx keeper is there a setting or way to be sure I haven't already uploaded logs to lotw and eqsl b4.
Other than writing down or remembering last upload?
--
73's

K7OI (Mark)
Portable 7 Utah

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

In dx keeper is there a setting or way to be sure I haven't already uploaded logs to lotw and eqsl b4.
Other than writing down or remembering last upload?

+ DXKeeper's automation for submitting QSOs to LoTW only submits QSOs that haven't already been submitted. Please take a look at this article, and the articles accessible from it:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW

K7OI-Mark

Thanks Dave for that info, I will go check that out in dxkeeper now that I read the articles you suggested.
I am portable and do not always have internet. So it might be an intersting experiment  to adjust settings to each completed contact upload.

--
73's

K7OI (Mark)
Portable 7 Ut.

Thanks Dave for that info, I will go check that out in dxkeeper now that I read the articles you suggested.
I am portable and do not always have internet. So it might be an intersting experiment to adjust settings to each completed contact upload.

+ You can log QSOs without internet access; just don't configure DXKeeper to automatically upload each QSOs to Club Log, eQSL, and/or LoTW as you log that QSO.

+ When you regain internet access, do the following on the Main windows QSL tab:

1. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

2. click the "Add Requested" button; the QSL Queue will be populated with all logged QSOs not yet submitted to LoTW.

3. click the "Upload to LoTW" button; QSOs in the QSL Queue will be submitted to LoTW, then marked as submitted (each queued QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item will be set to 'U', meaning "uploaded"), and then removed from the QSL Queue.

K7OI-Mark

Thanks very much Dave. I'll probably mess around with that tomorrow. I've got it set now to manually upload lotw and eqsl.
One of the big reasons I'm not on the air much is I'm still trying to figure out the log book.
I've already had to factory reset 2x b4. Finally I have most configured. And working correctly.

Portable 7 In utah
--
73's

K7OI (Mark)

Thanks very much Dave. I'll probably mess around with that tomorrow. I've got it set now to manually upload lotw and eqsl.
One of the big reasons I'm not on the air much is I'm still trying to figure out the log book.

+ I suggest that you start by reviewing this article:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted

+ Then take a look at

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging