Topics

DXKeeper - how to retain date sorted log when mousing on WSJT-X station

Floyd Sense

Have been through the help with no success on this.  I want to have DXKeeper display my log, sorted in UTC and Date order all the time so that I can see the last contacts logged.  When I mouse on a spot in the SpotCollector display, the DXView window changes to show the info for that callsign, and my DXKeeper log display stays in UTC and Date order.  But, if I mouse on a call in the WSJT-X band activity pane, the DXKeeper log display changes to show all previous QSOs logged with that callsign.  I would like that NOT to happen and want DXKeeper to continue to display my log in UTC and Date order.  I thought there might be a checkbox somewhere to control that, but so far have had no luck locating it.  What have I missed?

73, K8AC

Joe Subich, W4TV

Are you using WSJTX -> SpotCollector or WSJTX -> JTAlert -> DXLab
integration?

On 2021-01-28 9:16 AM, Floyd Sense wrote:
Have been through the help with no success on this.  I want to have DXKeeper display my log, sorted in UTC and Date order all the time so that I can see the last contacts logged.  When I mouse on a spot in the SpotCollector display, the DXView window changes to show the info for that callsign, and my DXKeeper log display stays in UTC and Date order.  But, if I mouse on a call in the WSJT-X band activity pane, the DXKeeper log display changes to show all previous QSOs logged with that callsign.  I would like that NOT to happen and want DXKeeper to continue to display my log in UTC and Date order.  I thought there might be a checkbox somewhere to control that, but so far have had no luck locating it.  What have I missed?
73, K8AC

Floyd Sense

No JTAlert.

Floyd Sense

Joe - that question was enough to lead me to the right place.  I had to uncheck the Lookup box in SpotCollector WSJT-X setup and now all is well.  Thanks!

73, Floyd - K8AC

Joe Subich, W4TV

That was the purpose of the question - to be able to tell if you
needed to look at SpotCollector or JTAlert.