Topics

DXKeeper Flashing State in Award Section

segwin

Hello all,

New to DXKeeper.

I imported my log from HRD. In selecting the "broke filter" I came across this problem. I worked XE1FZE some time ago.  His info is as follows:
San blas 2604-52
Tlaquepaque, JA 45615
Mexico

In the Award section the State was flashing. In the Main Admin Subdivision (State), under name I don't see anything I can use. Hope someone can help here.

Thanks.

Terry / K8TJM

New to DXKeeper.
+ Welcome to DXLab, Terry!
I imported my log from HRD. In selecting the "broke filter" I came across this problem. I worked XE1FZE some time ago.  His info is as follows:
San blas 2604-52
Tlaquepaque, JA 45615
Mexico

In the Award section the State was flashing. In the Main Admin Subdivision (State), under name I don't see anything I can use. Hope someone can help here.

+ I don't know of an online way to determine in which Mexican State XE1FZE resides. The typical sources of this information are

1. from your QSO partner (during the QSO)

2. from a QSL card (if it's listed)

+ Until you determine the correct State, select the blank State code at the top of the list of options.

+ Alternatively, if you're not interested in pursuing awards that require the accurate logging of primary administrative subdivisions (like WAS for US states, WAJA for Japanese Prefectures) and secondary administrative subdivisions (like USA-CA for US Counties) you can uncheck the "Subdivision validity checking" box in the "Other Awards" panel on the right side of the Configuration window's Awards tab; doing so will stop DXKeeper from flagging QSOs with invalid primary or secondary subdivisions as "broken".

Joe Subich, W4TV

In the Award section the State was flashing. In the Main Admin
Subdivision (State), under name I don't see anything I can use. Hope
someone can help here.
JA would (probably) be Jalisco. The "official" abbreviation for Jalisco
in ADIF (which is what DXLab Suite uses) is JAL.