DXKeeper: Filtering/Exporting QSO data of QSOs made with members of a club to an ADIF-file

Tom DF7TV

Hello,
Assume there is a list (a one column txt-file) listing all callsigns of members of a club (member list).

Now to apply for an award of that club I want to transfer an ADIF-file to the award manager
only showing the QSO data of all QSOs with members of this club shown in the member list.

May you give me some information of an effective way (SQL ?) to do this within DXKeeper ?

TNX in advance
73, Stay well!

Tom

Dave AA6YQ

There is no way to do that with SQL or DXKeeper.

    73 de AA6YQ

Dave AA6YQ

* More AA6YQ comments below

There is no way to do that with SQL or DXKeeper.

* Tom DF7TV, please attach an example of a "callsign file" to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

* I'll add a new "Set Select from Callsign File" function to DXKeeper that will set the "Select" item to 'Y' for each QSO in the Log Page Display whose callsign appears in the selected file.

* To export an ADIF file containing these QSOs, the workflow would be

1. click the "Clear Select" item on the Main window's "Check Progress" tab (clears the Select items of every QSO in your log)

2. click the X button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab (removes all filtering from the Log Page Display)

3. click the new "Set Select from Callsign File" function (as described above)

4. click the Sel button in the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab (filters the Log Page Display to contain all QSOs whose Select items are set to 'Y')

5. select the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab, and click the Start button to export the selected QSOs (exports an ADIF file containing all QSOs in the Log Page Display)

Tom DF7TV

Hello Dave,

thank you for your reply!

Attached to a private email to your address is a recent file for the A1C CW club (Japan) members.

Info: There is a CR/LF at the end of the file -- in case it may be necessary to remove it.

73

Tom

--
4M5F
5T0JL

Attached to a private email to your address is a recent file for the A1C CW club (Japan) members.

Info: There is a CR/LF at the end of the file -- in case it may be necessary to remove it.

+ Got it, thanks.

Tom DF7TV

Hello Dave,
thank you for providing the, so far, non-public version DXKeeper 16.0.5

I just tested the new function "From Callsign File" with the member list of the A1C CW club (Japan).

In "DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filter and Modifiers":

After pressing the button "From callsign file" I have chosen the according member list txt-file.

When the scanning process was finished

I defined a SQL-Query filter
"SEL-AWD" by: APP_DXKeeper_SELECT = 'Y'

After pressing the "Filter" button I got 383 QSOs in the DXKeeper Log Page and checking some of the callsigns showed they are
members of the A1C.

WOW -- it seems to work as I wanted it to work!

The good news for me is that I now know where I am standing in relation to awards and ranking lists
of the A1C club.

I also think this new function will serve for other member lists or in other selection purposes based on a callsign txt-file as well.

BIG thanks again!
73
Tom DF7TV

[...]

+ Thanks for the testing and the report, Tom!