Topics

DXKeeper doesn't recognize my LOTW certificate

Alfred LaVallee

When I try to update QSOs in QSL queue to LOTW I get:
TQSL Version 2.5.7 [v2.5.7]
There are no valid callsign certificates for callsign K1ACL in entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Signing aborted.
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written(8)
When I go to LOTW is says I have certificate #560306 and I can access the above QSOs.
My certificate was updated a couple of weeks ago.  How do I convince DXKeeper that I DO have said certificate?

When I try to update QSOs in QSL queue to LOTW I get:
TQSL Version 2.5.7 [v2.5.7]
There are no valid callsign certificates for callsign K1ACL in entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Signing aborted.
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written(8)
When I go to LOTW is says I have certificate #560306 and I can access the above QSOs.
My certificate was updated a couple of weeks ago.  How do I convince DXKeeper that I DO have said certificate?

+ To upload QSOs to LoTW, DXKeeper creates an ADIF file and directs TQSL to submit the QSOs in the file using the "Callsign Certificate" specified on the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab.

+ The "There are no valid callsign certificates for callsign K1ACL in entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" error message comes from TQSL, not from DXKeeper.

+ What "Callsign Certificate" is specified  on DXKeeper's "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab?

+ Start TQSL, and direct it to display the properties of the "Callsign Certificate" specified by DXKeeper. In these properties,

--- what "Begins" date is shown?

--- what "Expires" date is shown?

--- what "QSO Start Date" is shown?

--- what "QSO End Date" is shown?

Alfred LaVallee

Dave,

There is no place in the DXKeeper QSL Configuration, LOtW tab, that shows the certificate number nor a place to put one.
When I go to lotw it states:  Certificate 560306 K1ACL
2020-11-30  - 2023-11-30
1957-04-11 to 2023-11-28

I'm emailing my printscreen screen to you.  It is like we are talking about 2 different screens.
I can't seem to find where my certificate is stored.  Await your response.

73,
Fred, K1ACL

There is no place in the DXKeeper QSL Configuration, LOtW tab, that shows the certificate number nor a place to put one.

+ That's correct. When directed to submit QSOs to LoTW, TQSL requires the "Callsign Certificate" to be identified by the callsign it contains, not by a certificate number.

When I go to lotw it states: Certificate 560306 K1ACL
2020-11-30 - 2023-11-30
1957-04-11 to 2023-11-28

I'm emailing my printscreen screen to you. It is like we are talking about 2 different screens.
I can't seem to find where my certificate is stored. Await your response.

+ Your "Callsign Certificate" is maintained by TQSL. You can direct TQSL to save your Callsign Certificates, Station Locations, and preferences to a file so you can back them up, and/or copy them to another computer.

+ Have you reviewed "Using Logbook of the World"?

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/

+ Have you reviewed "QSLing with Logbook of the World"?

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW

There is no place in the DXKeeper QSL Configuration, LOtW tab, that shows the certificate number nor a place to put one.
When I go to lotw it states:  Certificate 560306 K1ACL
2020-11-30  - 2023-11-30
1957-04-11 to 2023-11-28

I'm emailing my printscreen screen to you.  It is like we are talking about 2 different screens.
I can't seem to find where my certificate is stored.  Await your response.

+ The screenshot you sent me by email answers only the first of the five questions I asked you in

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/198912>