The hover text for the three "xxx call" fields say to ctrl-double-click the field label to set the default.  This doesn't seem to work for me since the fields get repopulated to my current call for each new QSO I enter.

I'm sure I've missed something.  Is there a way to avoid entering my old call for each of the QSOs?

Joe Subich, W4TV

Is there a way to avoid entering my old call for each of the QSOs?
Before entering the old QSOs/QSLs, Config -> Defaults and set
Station Callsign/Operator Callsign/Owner Callsign to your old
call. When you finish entering the old QSOs/QSLs, go back to
Config -> Defaults and return those values to your current call.

On 2021-01-24 4:36 PM, Pete Ritter via groups.io wrote:
I have several hundred QSL cards that I want to enter into DXK for upoading to LoTW.  All of the QSOs were made under an old call sign.  For award tracking purposes, I want these QSOs to go into the same log as I use for my current call.  I have separate LoTW certificates for each call and the "Call Sign" field for each is set to "[NONE]" (this is in accordance with the instructions for LoTW).  In DXK's QSL Coonfiguration's "LoTW" tab, under "station location", I can select from among the two station locations configured for each of the LoTW certificates (I pressed the "Update" button).
IN DXK, to log my old call's QSOs, I select the corresponding "station location" in the "LoTW" tab and I enter the old call into the "station callsign" field.  In the "Log QSOs" tab, I press "New" and the three "xxx call" fields in the "Auxiliary" pane automatically go blank.  When I enter the call sign in the "call" field of the "QSO" pane and press return or tab, the three "xxx call" fields are populated with my current call rather than with my old call as I would hope/expect.  If I don't manually edit these three fields, I get an error when I upload to LoTW (the error is something to the effect that the station callsign (my current one) conflicts with the station callsign (my old one) specified in the "LoTW" tab).
The hover text for the three "xxx call" fields say to ctrl-double-click the field label to set the default.  This doesn't seem to work for me since the fields get repopulated to my current call for each new QSO I enter.
I'm sure I've missed something.  Is there a way to avoid entering my old call for each of the QSOs?

> Is there a way to avoid entering my old call for each of the QSOs?

Before entering the old QSOs/QSLs, Config -> Defaults and set Station Callsign/Operator Callsign/Owner Callsign to your old call. When you finish entering the old QSOs/QSLs, go back to Config -> Defaults and return those values to your current call.

+ See "Logging Completed QSOs Using the Main window" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/LogCompletedMain.htm

+ for a description of all of the functionality that DXKeeper provides when logging "already completed" QSOs.