DXKeeper Capture Lookup Fails

John Huffman

I am using DXKeeper 16.6.5 and Pathfinder 5.3.3

If I click on the Lookup button in the DXKeeper Capture window Pathfinder looks up the callsign on QRZ.  But, the name and location are not transferred to the Capture window.

73 de K1ESE
John

I am using DXKeeper 16.6.5 and Pathfinder 5.3.3

If I click on the Lookup button in the DXKeeper Capture window Pathfinder looks up the callsign on QRZ.  But, the name and location are not transferred to the Capture window.

+ On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, what options are selected?

+ In particular,

 - is "QRZ.com via Pathfinder" enabled?

 - is "Automatically use callbook data to initialize new QSOs" enabled?