DXKeeper/Capture

Julio Peralta

I just had a chance to upgrade to the new version of DXCapture and wanted to make an observation.

The way the user defined boxes are currently numbered if you want to use box 0 and 1 you have to enable two rows. If the boxes were numbered from left to right instead of top to bottom you would only have to enable one row.

I guess an argument could be made that you could use 0 and 4 and then you only have to enable one row. What do you think?

BTW the same thing sort of occurs with row 13. If it’s enabled you see grid 4 and SOTA. I think grid 2 and SOTA would be a better display.

Julio, W4HY

Dave AA6YQ

I just had a chance to upgrade to the new version of DXCapture and wanted to make an observation.

The way the user defined boxes are currently numbered if you want to use box 0 and 1 you have to enable two rows. If the boxes were
numbered from left to right instead of top to bottom you would only have to enable one row.

I guess an argument could be made that you could use 0 and 4 and then you only have to enable one row. What do you think?

+ You can employ user-defined controls 0 and 4 to limit reduce the height of the Capture window without any loss of functionality or
convenience.

BTW the same thing sort of occurs with row 13. If it's enabled you see grid 4 and SOTA. I think grid 2 and SOTA would be a better
display.

+ Every user has his or her own view of an optimal arrangement. When I run out of more valuable things to do, I will consider a
further extension of the Capture window layout mechanism to allow any control to be put in any position. That's not imminent.

Steve Phillips - NS4P