Topics

DXKeeper backup error message

Tad Danley

Each time I close DXKeeper I get the following error message:

DXKeeper Backup error: illegal file name

How do I correct so that my log will be updated as I add new QSOs and QSLs via LotW?

Thanks and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD

https://www.avg.com

Each time I close DXKeeper I get the following error message:

DXKeeper Backup error: illegal file name

+ What is specified in the "Backup folder" panel on DXKeeper's Configuration window's Log tab?

+ Please use Windows Explorer to answer the questions "does this folder still exist?".

Tad Danley

C:\Users\Owner\Box Sync

It has been several years since I set up this free account at Box on an older pc, and no longer have my account info or login credentials.  What do you recommend today for free online backup storage Dave?

Thank you and 73,
Tad Danley, K3TD

It has been several years since I set up this free account at Box on an older pc, and no longer have my account info or login credentials.  What do you recommend today for free online backup storage Dave?

+ DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive all work well for that purpose.

Tad Danley

Thank you Dave, reviewed your DXKeeper online documentation and am now back in business with OneDrive.

73,
Tad, K3TD