DXkeeper and LoTW submission

Fred Roberts

Ok, I have fixed all the errors I caused from my earlier - embarrassing - mistake, but I do have a question about preparing the submission report.
Is there any way to direct the submission to ignore the mode when compiling the report? In other words, if I work Canada on CW on 20, I don't need to have another entry for Canada on 20 SSB. Or, to re-state - is there a way to just have the submission look for new Challenge points (Band/Country) entries?
Thank you,
Fred Roberts
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

Is there any way to direct the submission to ignore the mode when compiling the report? In other words, if I work Canada on CW on 20, I don't need to have another entry for Canada on 20 SSB. Or, to re-state - is there a way to just have the submission look for new Challenge points (Band/Country) entries?
+ Yes. As described in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCAwardObjectives

+ In the DXCC Bands & Modes panel on the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Config window, check all the band boxes except 2M

+ If you're also pursuing mixed Honor Roll, you'd also check that panel's Mixed box.

Fred Roberts

Hello group..
      In reference to my latest question, I found the answer.....to ignore the mode while compiling a  DXCC QSL cards or  LoTW submission, uncheck all the check boxes - on the Check Progress >  CONFIG (button) > Awards tab -  for the mode (Phone, CW, Digital, FT8, and QRP). I thought they all had to be checked to picked up by the  submission activity, but unchecking the boxes worked!!!!
Fred Roberts
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred