Topics

DXKeeper and DXCC id number

Tony Dixon G4CJC

Hi All,
I am unable to get a country name display with no ID number in DXKeeper as I can in SpotCollector. Is it possible to do this. I note that is possible to remove the name and leave the number but not the other way round.
73
Tony G4CJC

I am unable to get a country name display with no ID number in DXKeeper as I can in SpotCollector. Is it possible to do this. I note that is possible to remove the name and leave the number but not the other way round.

+ If you want each QSO's entry in the Log Page Display to display its DXCC entity's full name, add DXCCPrefix to the list of items in the "Log Page Display" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab, and check this panels' "Include Entity name with DXCC prefix" box.

+ There is no option to display the full DXCC entity name without the DXCC prefix.

Tony Dixon G4CJC

But there is in SpotCollector. Not an option but the norm. Why the disparity?
Tony G4CJC

But there is in SpotCollector. Not an option but the norm. Why the disparity?

+ The two applications were developed at different times.