Topics

DXKeeper <Alt>-CBA error (Multiple address lookup)

Jay M

I have a second CBA question.

When I do a multiple address lookup for a string of QSOs generated by JTAlert to DXKeeper, I get an error after the string of records is successfully looked up by Pathfinder.

To do the lookup, I filter the N recent QSOs without an address.  Click Edit, then <Alt>-CBA.  Pathfinder then fills in the N records.  Then I get an error ... After the Nth address lookup, counter says 0, not N, and a blank record is displayed.  Error message pops up: QSOs shown in the Log Page Display were updated with invalid primary or secondary subdivisions.  Click OK.  WB0L.mdb (filtered): no QSOs.  I clear the filter (which says Filter: Invalid Subdivisions).  Last good QSO record is then displayed OK.

Is this error related to my database QSO records or to the 'Zero' record being displayed at the end?

Thanks,  Jay WBØL

I have a second CBA question.

When I do a multiple address lookup for a string of QSOs generated by JTAlert to DXKeeper, I get an error after the string of records is successfully looked up by Pathfinder.

To do the lookup, I filter the N recent QSOs without an address. Click Edit, then <Alt>-CBA. Pathfinder then fills in the N records. Then I get an error ... After the Nth address lookup, counter says 0, not N, and a blank record is displayed. Error message pops up: QSOs shown in the Log Page Display were updated with invalid primary or secondary subdivisions. Click OK. WB0L.mdb (filtered): no QSOs. I clear the filter (which says Filter: Invalid Subdivisions). Last good QSO record is then displayed OK.

Is this error related to my database QSO records or to the 'Zero' record being displayed at the end?

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following the next time you're about to invoke a multi-QSO CBA operation:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. invoke the multi-QSO CBA operation as you describe above, and click the OK button when the error message is displayed

5. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window's General tab, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message,. and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com