DXKeeper 14.9.8 is available
- correctly persists changes to the order of columns in the MyQTH grid on the Main window's "my QTHs" tab
- correctly handles relocation of a column in the MyQTH grid on the Main window's "my QTHs" tab
- correctly includes satellite QSOs on 13cm and up in VUCC realtime award progress (tnx to Lucky VU2LBW)
- in the CQ DX Marathon, counts SSTV for Phone, not Digital
- when deleting a QSO that contains invalid fields, doesn't make additional panels visible on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab
- sends correct status to SpotCollector after you log a QSO whose CQ Zone-Band-Mode has been granted WAZ award credit (tnx to Dale
- corrects an instance where the "Warn when a callbook lookup returns 'callsign not found' " option was ignored
- changes the order in which callsigns are looked up when a Secondary Callbook is enabled on the Configuration window's Callbook
tab: (tnx to Björn SM7IUN):
1. query the primary callbook for the full callsign, e.g. AA6YQ/FO
2. If query 1 fails, query the secondary callbook for the full callsign, e.g. AA6YQ/FO
3. If query 2 fails, query the primary callbook for the base callsign, e.g. AA6YQ
4. If query 3 fails, query the secondary callbook for the base callsign, e.g. AA6YQ
- appends two new sections to the USA-CA Progress Report: "Unworked Counties" and "Statistics by State" (tnx to Frank G4HBI)
- updates the Secondary Subdivision to change the name of "Shannon County" to "Oglala Lakota County" (tnx to Dennis KK7X, Dave
WD0BMS, and Frank G4HBI)
- updates the Progress.htm documentation file
1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of DXKeeper to be "safe"
2. If you are pursuing the USA-CA award,
2a. in the "Other Awards" panel on the Configuration window's Awards tab, check the "Subdivision validity checking" box
2b. at the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the Recompute button; DXKeeper 14.9.8 will update any South
Dakota QSOs whose CNTY items specify "Shannon County" to specify "Oglala Lakota County"
3. To repair any incorrect Spot Database entries caused by the "sends incorrect status to SpotCollector after you log a QSO whose CQ
Zone-Band-Mode has been granted WAZ award credit" defect noted above, click the Recompute button in the Recomputation panel on the
"Spot Database" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window
4. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
5. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of DXKeeper, see
DXKeeper 14.9.8 is available via the DXLab Launcher and via
Real-time Sat QSO tracking in VUCC for 13cm and above works well.
Thank you Dave.
73 de Lucky/ VU2LBW