DXkeeper

Rich <marzo7088@...>

Hi,I can't seem to find the date column. in the DXkeeper configuration window under  LOG tab.I thought there was a date when I originally installed the program.Any help appreciated.

Hi,I can't seem to find the date column. in the DXkeeper configuration window under  LOG tab.I thought there was a date when I originally installed the program.Any help appreciated.

+ There several dates record with each QSO. The two you're probably looking for are QSO_Begin and QSO_End.

+ A description of every item logged with each QSO is here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm