Topics

dxkeeper

Pat

worked k3y/kh6
when logging it to dxkeeper it would not take it
when i changed to kh6/k3y it would log it.
is this correct?
I would like to be able to log k3y/kh6 and still be HI.
Murf
n7uvh

worked k3y/kh6
when logging it to dxkeeper it would not take it when i changed to kh6/k3y it would log it.
is this correct?
I would like to be able to log k3y/kh6 and still be HI.

+ I just logged a test QSO with k3y/kh6 via DXKeeper's Capture window. How did you attempt to log this QSO? What does "would not take it" mean, exactly?

ART W2NRA

Dave,

Max, KH6ZM, has been operating K3Y/KH6 for many years as part of the January month long K3Y event by the Straight Key Century Club. I’ve never had trouble logging this QSO.

Most years Max can be worked from 10m to 160m, even to the East coast.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955
SKCC #11634Sx7

On Jan 27, 2021, at 3:58 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below
worked k3y/kh6
when logging it to dxkeeper it would not take it when i changed to kh6/k3y it would log it.
is this correct?
I would like to be able to log k3y/kh6 and still be HI.

+ I just logged a test QSO with k3y/kh6 via DXKeeper's Capture window. How did you attempt to log this QSO? What does "would not take it" mean, exactly?

Pat

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 12:54 PM, Dave AA6YQ
I can put it in either way now...I must have been doing some thing wrong.. old!

loggged kh6/k3y
and        k3y/kh6
sorry to waste you time Dave.