Topics

DXKeeper

Komkit Listisard

Hello,

DXKeeper award screen section keeps coming back every time I logged a QSO and I have  "Award" unchecked.

Is there away to keep it off permanently at least until I "check" the Award box?

Thank you, 73.  W3KIT

Dave AA6YQ

DXKeeper award screen section keeps coming back every time I logged a QSO and I have "Award" unchecked.

+ DXKeeper automatically makes visible a panel like Award in order to show you an item whose contents are invalid; the item's label will be flashing in blue or red font, depending upon the severity of the situation.

Is there away to keep it off permanently at least until I "check" the Award box?

+ Yes:

1. if when logging a QSO, DXKeeper flashes the label of one of its items, correct the item's contents

2. if after DXKeeper reports errors after importing QSOs, correct those errors

Komkit Listisard

Thank you, I will check it.  Whatever I importted came directly from QRZ when I logged QSO.  If those user supplied info incorrectly entered into QRZ call sign database then I have no idea what is/are correct info should be, be it location, county, country, IOTA etc...

Thank you, 73. W3KIT

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 07:59 PM, Komkit Listisard wrote:

Whatever I importted came directly from QRZ when I logged QSO.  If those user supplied info incorrectly entered into QRZ call sign database then I have no idea what is/are correct info should be, be it location, county, country, IOTA etc...
+ If DXKeeper considers the contents of an item to be invalid, it flashes the item's label in blue or red font, depending upon the severity. That's an indication to you to investigate, and replace the invalid value with a valid value. If you don't understand why a value is invalid, post a message here describing the callsign, item, and value.

Komkit Listisard

Will do.

Thank you,73. W3KIT