DXK: QSO could not be logged

Bernd - KB7AK

Received an error today after completing an FT8 QSO, the results was indeed a QSO not being logged in DXKeeper. There is an entry in the errorlog,txt file. DXK also displayed a pop-up window with Received ADIF Record details. I cannot spot anything wrong with the ADIF record. I saw this error a few days back for the first time, I closed WSJT, JTAlert, and restarted them, and the problem went away.

73,
Bernd - KB7AK

Received an error today after completing an FT8 QSO, the results was indeed a QSO not being logged in DXKeeper. There is an entry in the errorlog,txt file. DXK also displayed a pop-up window with Received ADIF Record details. I cannot spot anything wrong with the ADIF record. I saw this error a few days back for the first time, I closed WSJT, JTAlert, and restarted them, and the problem went away.

+ Please attach the errorlog.txt file to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Bernd - KB7AK

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 02:41 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com
Thank you Dave, I have sent the pop-up and the error logfile.

73,
Bernd - KB7AK

Thank you Dave, I have sent the pop-up and the error logfile.
+ Thanks, Bernd. I sent you a new version of DXKeeper with diagnostics and with the ability to automatically retry when a new log entry cannot be created due to lack of resources. Please let me know how it goes...