DXK/DXV - user specified digital mode family

Wolf, DK1FW

Dave,

DXKeeper and DXView allow to set/view a user-specified digital mode family to support personal objectives beyond DIGITAL progress for DXCC.
While the list, from which this can be chosen, includes some pretty exotic modes it does not include RTTY.

Many of us have chased RTTY DXCC for decades before ARRL changed it to DIGITAL thus down-grading the more difficult RTTY DXCC to a personal objective.
Old RTTY-ers like myself still aim at DXCC HR level in RTTY only and on multiple bands in addition to the ease of attaining those DIGITAL goals by using FT8.

Having RTTY worked status at a glance in DXV is quite different from generating a progress report.

So I wonder if you could add RTTY to the list of user-specified digital modes. The user-base of RTTY is probably still bigger than that of OLIVIA and THROB.

73 de Wolf, DK1FW

[...]

+ I didn’t include RTTY in the initial implementation of "user-specified digital mode" because it's quite a bit more complicated to implement, and would have considerably delayed that initial implementation. It's still "on the list" - but not imminent.

Wolf, DK1FW

Thanks for the explanation Dave.

I was not aware of the comlications to add RTTY.
I will sit back patiently.

73 de Wolf, DK1FW

+ AA6YQ comments below