DXK database files disappeared

CHUCK NI0C

DXKeeper won't open for me, so I checked and found the DXK database file folder is gone. I do have a backup for my QSO database (NI0C.mdb), but no other backups.

How can I restore DXKeeper?

Thanks & 73,
Chuck NI0C

DXKeeper won't open for me, so I checked and found the DXK database file folder is gone. I do have a backup for my QSO database (NI0C.mdb), but no other backups.

How can I restore DXKeeper?

+ First terminate DXKeeper. Then on the Launcher's "DXLab Apps" panel, click DXKeeper's Restore button.

+ "clicking this button will restore an application to the current version; this is of use if you have inadvertently deleted one or more of the application's files, or if you have been running a not-yet-released version and wish to return to the current version"

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/Launcher/Help/InstallUpgrade.htm

73,

Dave. AA6YQ

CHUCK NI0C