Topics

DXCC Manual Submissions

Steve Wedge

I have about 38 years worth of cards and some have vanished or I just haven't found them yet.  I want to make a submission for only new Mixed, new CW, new Digital and 80m (I'm getting ready to submit the 80's to get my 5BDXCC -- all other bands are well over 100 countries each).

I DON'T want to submit for new Phone unless it's new entity as well, nor additional cards for the other 4 bands, if I already have the entity confirmed.

I know this is rather a complex request and I've been working with pen and highlighter and the reports that I can get from the "Check Progress" tab.

Can I simply go in and set the cards I want to submit to "S" and then have DXKeeper create the submission?  I just want to check this with you, before I try it.

73,

Steve, W1ES/4

I have about 38 years worth of cards and some have vanished or I just haven't found them yet. I want to make a submission for only new Mixed, new CW, new Digital and 80m (I'm getting ready to submit the 80's to get my 5BDXCC -- all other bands are well over 100 countries each).

I DON'T want to submit for new Phone unless it's new entity as well, nor additional cards for the other 4 bands, if I already have the entity confirmed.

I know this is rather a complex request and I've been working with pen and highlighter and the reports that I can get from the "Check Progress" tab.

Can I simply go in and set the cards I want to submit to "S" and then have DXKeeper create the submission?

+ Yes, manually setting a QSO's "QSL Rcvd" item to 'S' adds that QSO to your "DXCC cards" submission.

+ Do backup your log before you start so you can easily recover if something goes awry: Configuration window, Log tab, Backup button.

Steve Wedge

Thanks, Dave.  Yeah, submitting for DXCC has got pricey.  I'm only interested in CW, Mixed and getting my 80m counters over the magic 100, so I didn't want to submit all the 10m, phone, etc.  I expected it would let you do that but just wanted to confirm.

And I do have the log backup every time I shut down DXL.

Steve, W1ES/4

Don Murray

Steve...

Are you talking about submitting via the DXCC form on the ARRL web site and not via LOTW?

73
Don
W4WJ

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 Steve Wedge <DXLab@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

+ Steve mentions submitting QSL cards in his message below. QSOs confirmed via QSL cards are best submitted via the ARRL's "Online DXCC":

<https://p1k.arrl.org/onlinedxcc/>

+ DXKeeper can generate the ADIF file to be submitted to "Online DXCC"; see the "Generating a QSL Card Submission" section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GenerateSubmission>

[...]

No, at this point, just keeping DXK properly synced with what I want to submit.

I did a LoTW update with ARRL a few weeks ago. It was over $125 because of all the band and mode counters. THE LoTW update was pretty easy, though.

I now have some cards that I need to send to Newington (my closest field checker is over 200 mi away). I just want to get any new countries, CW, digital and 80m credits (for 5BDXCC). I’ll be figuring out the League’s procedure as I go along.

I hadn’t submitted any updates since the late 1990’s, so things certainly changed!

Steve, W1ES/4