DXCC credit error

n4qwf .

I have a mismatch between DXKeeper and LOTW. LOTW reports 250 confirmed DXCC country credits on 40m and DXKeeper reports 251. I filtered my log display to only include 40m Q's and then ran the "Update from LoTW" routine. I reviewed the resulting report and did not see any indication of the wrongfully credited country.  Is there another way to compare the credits to find the mismatch?

Thanks any help. John N4QWF

Dave AA6YQ

I have a mismatch between DXKeeper and LOTW. LOTW reports 250 confirmed DXCC country credits on 40m and DXKeeper reports 251. I filtered my log display to only include 40m Q's and then ran the "Update from LoTW" routine. I reviewed the resulting report and did not see any indication of the wrongfully credited country.

+ The "Update from LoTW" function does not identify discrepancies. It updates your logged QSOs to reflect their confirmation and award credit status as reported by LoTW. It would not report a logged QSO erroneously marked as "DXCC award credit granted"

Is there another way to compare the credits to find the mismatch?

+ Yes. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyDXCCCreditDiscrepancies