Topics

DXCC Compare of DXpedition log uses home call LOTW account

K0BBC

Years ago I went on a DXpedition to WH0/K0BBC
I try to do a DXCC Compare and the program compares my WH0/K0BBC log to my home call K0BBC LOTW account.
Report Output:

WH0/K0BBC DXCC Verification Discrepancies 24-Mar-2020
Log file     = C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\Databases\WH0_K0BBC.mdb
DXCC Account = Matt Holden, K0BBC

In QSL > QSL Config > LotW I think I have the key fields setup correctly:

Username = K0BBC
Limit Sync operations to this callsign WH0/K0BBC
TQSL station location WorldResort
TQSL station callsign WH0/K0BBC

I had this working correctly for many years and it has not worked for about a while now.
I am using a separate registry file for each DXCC entity I visit to keep the above values in sync with the county I visit.
Anyone have a similar experience and a proposed solution?
73 Matt K0BBC

Years ago I went on a DXpedition to WH0/K0BBC I try to do a DXCC Compare and the program compares my WH0/K0BBC log to my home call K0BBC LOTW account.

+ You should not be comparing your WH0/K0BBC log to your K0BBC DXCC Record; you should be comparing your WH0/K0BBC log to your WH0/K0BBC DXCC Record.

+ This article explains how to determine the "DXCC Account Number" for each of your DXCC Records:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DetermineDXCCAccountNumber>

+ Then before invoking the "DXCC Compare" function, specify the appropriate "DXCC account #" in the "Log Settings" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab.