DXAtlas Enable Issue

Barry Priddy

I've moved DXLab to a new computer.  I have all the programs installed and working as they did on the old computer.  I also have DXAtlas v2.25 installed on both the new and old computers.  DXAtlas has worked flawlessly on the old computer for many years.  On the new computer, the DXLab world map is enabled in DXview.   However, the enable button for DXAtlas on the DXView World Map configuration page does not work.

On the new computer, DXAtlas works by itself and shows that it is registered to me.  I've tried everything I can think of without success.  I'd  appreciate any suggestions about how to get DXAtlas enabled in DXView on the new computer.

Barry Priddy - K5VIP

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
I've moved DXLab to a new computer.  I have all the programs installed and working as they did on the old computer.  I also have DXAtlas v2.25 installed on both the new and old computers.  DXAtlas has worked flawlessly on the old computer for many years.  On the new computer, the DXLab world map is enabled in DXview.   However, the enable button for DXAtlas on the DXView World Map configuration page does not work.

On the new computer, DXAtlas works by itself and shows that it is registered to me.  I've tried everything I can think of without success.  I'd  appreciate any suggestions about how to get DXAtlas enabled in DXView on the new computer.

+ Please take a look at

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXAtlasWindows7

Dave, AA6YQ

Barry Priddy

Thanks Dave. That did the trick.

I really appreciate using DXLab and your outstanding support for those of us who use it. I've been a user for about 15 years now.

73, Barry Priddy - K5VIP