Topics

DX Keeper question

Ron KU7Y

Hi Dave,

In DX Keeper the bottom line in that window includes a box to enter a call sign. Just above that window a dark blue sentence warns of any filters in use.

What I can't find is how to turn such filters off without going to the Check Progress tab and selecting the Recompute button.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
BUG USERS #189
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@ku7y.com

https://www.avg.com

Joe Subich, W4TV

Control-click the X beside the Filtertextbox.

On 2020-12-14 7:10 PM, Ron KU7Y wrote:
Hi Dave,
In DX Keeper the bottom line in that window includes a box to enter a call sign. Just above that window a dark blue sentence warns of any filters in use.
What I can't find is how to turn such filters off without going to the Check Progress tab and selecting the Recompute button.
OK, back in my hole,
Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
BUG USERS #189
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@ku7y.com

Ron KU7Y

Thanks Joe,

I knew there had to be a simple way to do it!!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211