Topics

DX Keeper question

Ron KU7Y

Hi Dave,

I have a file I use in Spot Collector to show me the Clubs a station is a
member of. I would like to show these memberships in DX Keeper. The files
are in the following format:

CALL,CLUB-Number (Example - VE5SDH,BUG-001

Is there any way this file could be used with DX Keeper to show the
Club-Number?

Thanks,

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

I have a file I use in Spot Collector to show me the Clubs a station is a member of. I would like to show these memberships in DX
Keeper. The files are in the following format:

CALL,CLUB-Number (Example - VE5SDH,BUG-001

Is there any way this file could be used with DX Keeper to show the Club-Number?

+ Yes: the Configuration section in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyLogClubMembers>

+ explains how to append the club number to the QSO's Comment item.

Ron KU7Y

Thanks Dave,

That was what I needed. It looks like I need to have DXV running with
DXKeeper for that to work but I can live with that!

My biggest problem is that I can almost never seem to find what I'm looking
for in the help wiki!

Thanks again,

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211
SKCC #4904
QRP ARCI #8829
SOC #2
Idaho DX Association
Ron@...

https://www.avg.com

That was what I needed. It looks like I need to have DXV running with DXKeeper for that to work but I can live with that!

+ That's correct, DXView must be running.

My biggest problem is that I can almost never seem to find what I'm looking for in the help wiki!

+ Please navigate to

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ In the upper right corner, there's a Search box with two buttons labeled "Titles" and "Text".

+ Please type the word

Club

+ into the Search box, and then click the Titles button. Your browser will display three article:

ClubLogUpload

IdentifyLogClubMembers

QSLingClubLog

+ The two referencing ClubLog are clearly not of interest, but IdentifyLogClubMembers is the article you seek.

+ Every page in "Getting Started with DXLab" provides the Search box and buttons in its upper-right corner. If the Titles search
doesn't find what you need, try the Text search -- it inspects the text of every article in "Getting Started with DXLab" (and thus
can take awhile).

+ But when you can't find the information you need, don't hesitate to post message here.

Ron KU7Y

Thanks Dave,

I now have a shortcut setup on my desktop.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Mountain Home, ID DN23dc
CW Ops #1211