Topics

DX Keeper Mouseover Text

Stewart Wilkinson

I have noticed a strange feature with DXKeeper and the Mouseover text when used on my Dual Screen Windows 10 system.

If the DXKeeper window is on the Primary (left) screen the Mouseover text when hovering over the log Columns appears as you might expect next to the Columns, but if the DXKeeper window is place on the Secondary (right) screen the mouseove text appears on the right hand side of the left screen.

The only applies only to the Log list section of the Window and not to the Log entry part of the window.

--
Stewart G0LGS

I have noticed a strange feature with DXKeeper and the Mouseover text when used on my Dual Screen Windows 10 system.

If the DXKeeper window is on the Primary (left) screen the Mouseover text when hovering over the log Columns appears as you might expect next to the Columns, but if the DXKeeper window is place on the Secondary (right) screen the mouseove text appears on the right hand side of the left screen.

The only applies only to the Log list section of the Window and not to the Log entry part of the window.

+ That's a defect in the commercial control (Trued DB Grid Pro) used to implement DXKeeper's Spot Database Display, DXView's Override List, SpotCollector's Special Callsign List, and SpotCollector's Spot Database Display. Since it’s the only defect in this control, I continue to defer the acquisition and testing of the latest version.