Topics

DX Keeper from JS8 Call

VK5OM@...

So I got my WTSJTX to directly log to DX Keeper with that simple extra program JT Alert.

The next question is how do I get it to Auto log from JS8 Call?

neil_zampella

You may want to check with the JS8CALL developer, he modified the WSJT-X program for that 'conversational' mode.    That said, I don't know of any bridge program that works with that clone.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 11/23/2020 7:36 AM, VK5OM@... wrote:

So I got my WTSJTX to directly log to DX Keeper with that simple extra program JT Alert.

The next question is how do I get it to Auto log from JS8 Call?

So I got my WTSJTX to directly log to DX Keeper with that simple extra program JT Alert.

The next question is how do I get it to Auto log from JS8 Call?

+ I'm not aware of any interoperation between JS8 Call and DXLab.

Bart AA7VA

I had the same question, and searching found that you can if you use the same technique as logging from N1MM, meaning you cannot use Commander with it.  Rig control works very well by N1MM, and only use N1MM here and there so no problem.  That flaw means I will not be using JS8Call until until they make some changes because I love the programmable controls setup in Commander for my rig. BTW, did you know you can turn Monitor on/off with those controls on the Yaesu FT450D?  Yeh, there is the command that is not even in the Menu system of the 450 - and more -

I had the same question, and searching found that you can if you use the same technique as logging from N1MM, meaning you cannot use Commander with it.

+ If the JS8 developer modified WSJT-X in a way that it works with N1MM but doesn't work with Commander, he went out of his way to do so.