Topics

DX Keeper Filte

Jim-N7ESU

In DXKeeper-->Log Qso's--.Adv tab...When I go down to Mode Filter and hover mouse over FT4 it pops up and says "check to show qso's in FT8" and if I hover over FT8 it says "check to show qso's in FT4" All other filter boxes see to be ok. Which is correct???
Jim
n7esu

In DXKeeper-->Log Qso's--.Adv tab...When I go down to Mode Filter and hover mouse over FT4 it pops up and says "check to show qso's in FT8" and if I hover over FT8 it says "check to show qso's in FT4" All other filter boxes see to be ok. Which is correct???

+ The FT4 and FT8 checkboxes are correctly labeled; it's the explanatory popups ("tooltips", in Microsoft parlance) that are incorrect. This defect is corrected in the next version of DXKeeper.

+ Thanks!