DX Joe "England Ireland" ?

Andrew OBrien

Did I miss something?   Heard Joe DX announcing "England-Ireland" a few times today.
Andy K3UK

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment below

Did I miss something? Heard Joe DX announcing "England-Ireland" a few times today.

+ For which DXCC entity?

Tim N3XX

Maybe you were hearing Aland Island? OH0CO was spotted a number of times yesterday.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2022-05-14 1:16 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
Did I miss something?   Heard Joe DX announcing "England-Ireland" a few times today.
Andy K3UK

Andrew OBrien

That makes a bit more sense although it sure sounded like England Island.  I'll keep a closer ear/eye on things this morning.
Andy K3UK