Topics

Downloading eQSL images

Abie Alexander

Hi,

Would anyone be able to help with some information regarding the automatic downloading of eQSL images?

I have about 1,200+ eQSLs at eQSL.cc which is a lot to download manually and label. When I click the “Download Images” button under “eQSL.cc operations” it downloads only about 25images and then stops. When the operation is repeated the same files are downloaded and the previous downloads replaced. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thank you for any light you could throw on this issue.

73,

Abie/AB1F

Would anyone be able to help with some information regarding the automatic downloading of eQSL images?

I have about 1,200+ eQSLs at eQSL.cc which is a lot to download manually and label. When I click the "Download Images" button under
"eQSL.cc operations" it downloads only about 25images and then stops. When the operation is repeated the same files are downloaded
and the previous downloads replaced. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thank you for any light you could throw on this issue.

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. click the "Download Images" button in the "eQSL.cc operations" panel on the Main window's QSL tab

3. when the operation initiated in step 2 finishes, un check the "Log debugging info" box on the General tab of DXKeeper's
Configuration window

4. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com