Topics

difficulty with LOTW upload

Jon Baker

Hi Dave,
I am experiencing difficulty with uploads to LOTW
which seems to be coming from  the setup of DXK
Config>Log> QSL config >LOTW>TQSL 2.4.7
I brought in a new copy of TQSL 247  and ran the
.msi  file  (Repair)  but that did not correct the problem
I also made copies of the differerent screens and a
DXK error file,  which has errors with  LOTW
I am sending them on Ambersoft for your
insight as to where the problem lies and your direction
on correcting this problem
73
Stan N1ZX

Jon Baker

Thanks Dave
I thought that was missing but the asterisks indicates it comes from the log file
when I try to entter in that field  I get this

---------------------------
DXKeeper LoTW Configuration
---------------------------
the selected Callsign Certificate  specifies Station Callsign ; you cannot specify a different Station Callsign
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

73
Stan N1ZX

I thought that was missing but the asterisks indicates it comes from the log file when I try to entter in that field I get this
---------------------------
DXKeeper LoTW Configuration
---------------------------
the selected Callsign Certificate specifies Station Callsign ; you cannot specify a different Station Callsign

+ Let's start with "what changes did you make to your DXKeeper LoTW configuration" between the last time you were able to submit QSOs to LoTW and the first appearance of an error message?"

Jon Baker

No hardware or software changes that I am aware of
I reverted to a previous restore point 10/08/19 last week tuesday
with no improvement
I also loaded 2 previous issues of DXK  with no improvement
it seems that the last Sync of Lotw was 10/13/19  I dont recall
any errors with the Sync at that time.
one thing I didnt do yet is to go back to a previous WSpace
I created a new WS when the error in the DXK headder line had
something to do with Contest  ?  cleared  I didnt do anything knowingly
to clear it I was verifying the settings on the different config screens in DXK
by opening the diffeerent screens and observing the settings looking for something
that might or might no be correct

73
Stan N1ZX

Jon Baker

I also used a test .MDB  with a few records created months ago just to see
if that would produce the same results  just in case it was missing something
in the working DB  but  that did  not change anything

Dave AA6YQ

So I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. delete the errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder

4. start DXKeeper

5. on the Main window's QSL tab

5a. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

5b. click the "Add Requested" button

5c. click the "Clear" button

6. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

7. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com