Topics

Difficult query

Salvatore Besso

hello all,

I have my whole log uploaded and constantly updated on ClubLog and I
have also an account on Iota-World where ClubLog entries that qualify
have been downloaded successfully.

I was trying to set a filter in DXKeeper to find out which paper QSLs I
have to submit to IOTA programme that are not already matched via
ClubLog. In other words, I'm trying to select the QSOs that I have
confirmed with a paper QSL but that do not have a match on ClubLog
because the other station haven't uploaded his/her log to ClubLog.

I have tried this, but it doesn't show any QSO, and it became obvious
only after having tried it, because all my QSOs have the
APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog field set to 'Y':

NOT (CALL LIKE '!*') AND NOT (APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog = 'Y') AND (QSL_Rcvd
= 'Y')

I suppose that this query is not exactly trivial.

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)

I have my whole log uploaded and constantly updated on ClubLog and I have also an account on Iota-World where ClubLog entries that
qualify have been downloaded successfully.

I was trying to set a filter in DXKeeper to find out which paper QSLs I have to submit to IOTA programme that are not already
matched via ClubLog. In other words, I'm trying to select the QSOs that I have confirmed with a paper QSL but that do not have a
match on ClubLog because the other station haven't uploaded his/her log to ClubLog.

I have tried this, but it doesn't show any QSO, and it became obvious only after having tried it, because all my QSOs have the
APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog field set to 'Y':

NOT (CALL LIKE '!*') AND NOT (APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog = 'Y') AND (QSL_Rcvd = 'Y')

+ The expression

APP_DXKeeper_ClubLog = 'Y')

+ means "QSO has been submitted to ClubLog", not "QSO has been matched via ClubLog". See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#Club%20Log>

+ DXKeeper does not track 'QSO has been matched via ClubLog". Reviewing Club Log's API documentation in

<https://clublog.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/100474>

+ I don't see a way to determine whether or not a QSO submitted to Club Log has been "matched".

Salvatore Besso

ok, thank you. So for now it's impossible.

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)

Salvatore Besso

hello again Dave,

browsing the link that you supplied, I've found this:

https://clublog.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/96841-checking-logs-for-the-existence-of-a-qso

and this:

https://clublog.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/175988-checking-for-log-matches

They could or could not be useful, but I want to put them to your attention.

73 de
Salvatore (I4FYV)

browsing the link that you supplied, I've found this:

https://clublog.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/96841-checking-logs-for-the-existence-of-a-qso

and this:

https://clublog.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/175988-checking-for-log-matches

They could or could not be useful, but I want to put them to your attention.

+ 175988-checking-for-log-matches describes the needed API, thanks. I've added support for this to DXKeeper's enhancement list.