Deleting qsos.

How do I go about deleting qsos from a date range. I was importing WFD log from N3FJP Winter Field Day program and the adif  did not change my PSK qso's . His program did not change my psk qso's to PSK. It changed them to SBB. I have e-mailed Scott to see what the problem is.
Thanks

--
 Dave NU4N

ND9G Mike

" How do I go about deleting qsos from a date range."

Backup your log...

Filter the log page display to show only the QSOs you wish to delete.

Hold Ctrl while pressing the Delete button on the log page display to delete all QSOs currently displayed.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 2:15 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
How do I go about deleting qsos from a date range. I was importing WFD log from N3FJP Winter Field Day program and the adif  did not change my PSK qso's . His program did not change my psk qso's to PSK. It changed them to SBB. I have e-mailed Scott to see what the problem is.
Thanks

--
 Dave NU4N

eThanks for the reply Mike. Well i have about 150 qso's I want to delete. Thats why I wanted to do deleting by date range from1/30/2021 to 1/31/2021. if it was just a few qso's
-- thats no problem. But deleting 150 qso's would take a lot of time.
73

 Dave NU4N