Topics

Deleting eQSL Upload

Fred - NA2U

I want to stop uploading to eQSL but can’t seem to be able to delete it. How can this be done? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U
Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5dba37aac35a737a94d68st02duc

I want to stop uploading to eQSL but can t seem to be able to delete it. How can this be done? Thanks.

+ To stop submitting QSOs to eQSL, uncheck the "Upload each QSO logged ..." box on the "QSL Configuration window's eQSL tab, and refrain from clicking the "Upload to eQSL.cc" button on the Main window's QSL tab.

+ What is it that you wish to delete?

Fred - NA2U

Thanks, Dave. I was trying to delete call/password and was not seeing the checkbox. My face is red.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On Oct 30, 2019, at 6:34 PM, Dave AA6YQ <@AA6YQ> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I want to stop uploading to eQSL but can t seem to be able to delete it. How can this be done? Thanks.

+ To stop submitting QSOs to eQSL, uncheck the "Upload each QSO logged ..." box on the "QSL Configuration window's eQSL tab, and refrain from clicking the "Upload to eQSL.cc" button on the Main window's QSL tab.

+ What is it that you wish to delete?

Bad News About Metformin
simplebloodsugarfix.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5dba64974b32164966e06st02vuc