Data Exchange

David A92GE

Is there anyway to suppress data exchange between the apps when performing Lotw or eQSL actions? At the moment unless I close Pathfinder and DXView then all sorts of unwanted lookups and rotator spins occur as DXKeeper goes through it's convolutions.

73

David
A92GE

Is there anyway to suppress data exchange between the apps when performing Lotw or eQSL actions? At the moment unless I close Pathfinder and DXView then all sorts of unwanted lookups and rotator spins occur as DXKeeper goes through it's convolutions.

+ Has DXLab always done this, or is this new behavior? If the latter, when did it first appear, and what hardware or software changes did you make around that time?

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. On the General tab of DXView's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. Perform an "LotW or eQSL action" that causes unwanted lookups and rotator spins"

3. On the General tab of DXView's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

4. Attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXView folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com