CWSkimmer & Commander

Stephen Rabinowitz

CW Skimmer showed my frequency and interacted with the transceiver literally for years, but the frequency has not appeared in the past few months, and I don’t know how to fix it.

I am using a TS-990 with a Navigator, an up-to-date DXLab suite including Commander 15.3.0, the secondary CAT serial port, CW Skimmer 1.8 with an up-to-date Omni-Rig, and Skimmer-to-Commander 1.9, which shows it is connected to Skimmer and linked to Commander. I have consulted the instructions for DXLab Suite and each of the other applications with no joy. Any help would be appreciated.

73, Steve K2SN

CW Skimmer showed my frequency and interacted with the transceiver literally for years, but the frequency has not appeared in the past few months, and I don’t know how to fix it.

+ Have you asked the developer off "CW Skimmer"? He's in the best position to know what might prevent it from displaying your transceiver frequency when everything else is working correctly.

Stephen Rabinowitz

Thanks, Dave. Will do.
Steve K2SN

+ AA6YQ comments below