CQWW CW

Roger Greengrass

I made a few contacts over the weekend using WinWarbler, MRP 4066 and MRP DXLab Bridge.
That part went well.

Two issues subsequently:

1. When I export the Cabrillo Log for CQWW CW from DXKeeper, it exports my entire log rather than just those for the contest.

2. The CQ Zones are not included in the export.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Roger
EI8KN.

I made a few contacts over the weekend using WinWarbler, MRP 4066 and MRP DXLab Bridge.
That part went well.

Two issues subsequently:

1. When I export the Cabrillo Log for CQWW CW from DXKeeper, it exports my entire log rather than just those for the contest.

+ Did you filter the Log Page Display first, as described in step 2 of the "Generating a Cabrillo file From Logged QSOs in DXKeeper"

in https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Contesting

+ ?

2. The CQ Zones are not included in the export.

+ DXKeeper's Cabrillo template for CQWW CW is incorrect, as it does not include the CQ zones logged in exchanges. I will correct this, and send you a new version of DXKeeper.

+ Do note the advice given in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Contesting.htm

"Making a few test QSOs before the contest and verifying that a proper Cabrillo log can be generated is strongly recommended."

In my earlier response, I erroneously stated that "DXKeeper's Cabrillo template for the CQ-WW-CW contest is incorrect, as it does not include the CQ zones logged in exchanges". In each logged QSO, you must specify your QSO partner's CQ zone in the "rx #" ("received exchange") item; you'll find this item the Contest panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab. Try populating the "rx #" item in your first few Contest QSOs, and generate a Cabrillo report to confirm correct operation.